We shall make our best efforts to supply you with the goods requested, but we reserve the right to supply you with similar goods.
All goods for hire and service remain BuoEvents Decorations property. Deliveries to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at your risk.
Prices quoted are for one days hire only apart from day of delivery and collection. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between BuoEvents Decorations and the Hirer
1. Payment: A refundable deposit of £100.00 is required to confirm and hold your hired booking any damages or missing items will be deducted from the refundable deposit charged at market price of the goods. Full payment will then be due 8 weeks prior to your event. Failure to make this payment deadline may result in goods and services not being dispatched or undertaken. Payments can be made by bank transfer. There a minimum hire order quantity a fee of £50.00 will be charged for less than 100 items.
2. Deposits: Payment of £100 is taken as a deposit for hired items; this is paid to hold the stock for your booking and also to cover any damages to hired items. The deposit towards hired items is refundable on or before 14 working days from date of return unless of a cancellation please see (section 6 Cancellation), or if items are damaged when hired please see (section 9 Damage). Deposit is required for services (as stated on your invoice and balance is due 8 weeks before your occasion failure to abide with the payment terms could result Buoevents withdraw the contract with no refund and no further meetings with you or your venue or charge a late fee of £100
3. Adjustments: Final numbers must be confirmed a minimum of 14 days prior to the booking date in order for adjustments to be made to the final invoice if the quantity change is more than 10. For changes less than 10, a notice period of 14 days will apply. No refunds will be issued after this date. Any increase in numbers will be charged accordingly. The Final balance is due 14 days before the event date.
4. Insurance: It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the hired items are fully covered by either their own insurance or the venues insurance with regards to public liability risks. BuoEvents Decorations will not be liable with respect to any claims made by any person for the death, personal injury or damage caused by or in conjunction with the hired items from BuoEvents Decorations including fitting services.
5. Ownership: Goods at all times remain the property of BuoEvents Decorations .
6. Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation prior to the event the deposit will be retained however no further charges will apply. Exceptions apply only in the case of postponement of the event subject to availability.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item. Non-Payment.If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time (currently 14 days before the event) after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
7: Access: It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the chairs being covered on the day are set up and ready for fitting by the venue staff at the agreed access time on the booking form.
8. Shortage: The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of all hired items from collection through to return to BuoEvents Decorations. All items must be checked for shortages upon delivery and notified to us the same day, any items notified to us as missing after the day of delivery will be classed as lost by customer and charged as per replacement, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify us. Upon collection/receipt of goods after hire, if any hired items are missing then we will inform you within 7 days. If the missing items are returned within 14 days after the event no charges will be applied. Failure to return the missing items will result in the full replacement fees being charged as per the Replacement Price directly to your card. If payment has been made by another method then you will be sent an invoice to make payment within 7 days.
9. Damage: Any Damage to Glass items will be charged at the price of the items.Standard laundering of hired items is included in the price quoted. This includes removable light stains from food, drink and light scuff marks from shoes. However, if upon inspection after your event we find that irreversible damage has been caused to our hired items, for example rips, footprints, drawings, cigarette burns, candle wax and excessive stains & scratches etc then this will result in damaged goods being charged at full replacement value. Charges will be made on a ‘per item’ basis from the refundable deposit. The remaining balance after payment for any damage will be returned in full to the hirer within 28 days of replacement.
Substitutions cannot be accepted.
10. Collection: BuoEvents Decorations will collect the hired items in the days after the event has taken place from the event location or from a location that has been confirmed in advance. Goods must be ready and available for collection in the sacks/boxes provided at the agreed time. Any failed collections will be charged for accordingly.
11. Returns: If agreed that the hirer will return the hired items, all items must be received at the agreed location by 5pm 1 days after the event unless otherwise stated in writing. Late returns will be charged at £10 per day.
12. Marketing Emails: Marketing Emails refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store.
13. BuoEvents Decorations will not take any responsibility if sash colours not matching the theme of your occasion, we offer samples of all items and urge you to Hire a sample and check the items before placing an order.